Characteristics and Advantage of TENERGY Silver Oxide 1.55V Coin Cell Batteries:
– At 1.55V, Silver Oxide battery delivers higher voltage than comparable mercury battery.
– Flatter discharge voltage over usage life than Alkaline Manganese Dioxide batteries.
– Good low temperature characteristic.
– Low and constant internal resitance.
– Long shelf life and charge storage.
– Good resistance to shock, vibration, and acceleration.
– Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) electrolyte batteries are primarily designed for low drain continuous use over long period of time, typically up to 5 years.
– Potassium hydroxide (KOH) electrolyte batteries are primarily designed for continuous low drains with periodic high drain pulse applications, like LCD watches with backlightsm abakog watches with alarm, calculators. Life expectancy of these application is typically between 1 to 3 years.
– Ideal replacement for Energizer, SONY, Maxell, Rayovac, Everyday, Duracell, Seiko, Renata, Varta, and other brands.
– primarily for analog and digital watches, calculators
– medical equipment
– toys and portable electronics
– Nominal Voltage: 1.55V
– Nominal Capacity: 28 mAh
– Dimensions: Diameter 6.8mm; Height 2.6mm
– Weight 0.39g
Do not recharge, incinerate or disassemble.
Fire and burn hazard.
Replacement for: Energizer 376, 377, Silver Oxide SR626W, SR626SW
- Bulova 606
- Citizen 280-39
- Duracell D377
- Energizer 376, 377
- IEC SR66
- Maxell SR626SW
- Panasonic SP377
- Rayovac 377
- Renata 377
- Seiko SB-AW
- Sony SR626SW
- Timex BA
- Toshiba SR626SW
- Varta V377
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping method may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations. Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.