Features and Benefits
- CR123A equivalent
- Panasonic’s CR123A lithium batteries provide the power source most used in today’s cameras and high power flashlights. Lightweight and durable these batteries perform well in extreme temperatures from -40 to 140 degress F.
- Panasonic makes many of the CR123A ‘brands’ you already know including Surefire, Streamlight and many others. Perhaps the best CR123A battery made, at any price.
- Battery Details (CR123A Lithium Battery)
- Battery Technology: Lithium (Single Use)
- Capacity: 1550.0mAh
- Current: 0.5000A
- Voltage: 3.00V
- Weight: 17.0g
- Packaging Details; sub-case 400 units, case 1200 units.
- Chemical System: Lithium / Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2)
- Replaces: 123, 123A, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR123R, CR17335, CR17345, DL123A, EL123AP, K123LA, L123A, SF123A, VL123A, 5018LC
Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
- Dimension: Max: 17 mm x 34.5 mm (D x H)
- Weight: 0.56 Oz
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping methods may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations. Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.