2-Pack Propel USB 3.0 Cable
USB 3.0 cables can vary significantly in terms of build quality and longevity and is often overlooked when making a purchase. The Propel USB 3.0 Cable is built with gold plated connector pins and copper conductor to maximize application performance. It is Triple Shielded (high density braided aluminum shielding, plus 2 layers of aluminum foil shielding) to increase protection, and ensure you get maximum amount of usage.
Most often anything rugged means stiff and difficult to manage, however, the Propel 3.0 USB cable ensures extra protection while providing a very flexible and sturdy PVC jacket to easy use for your day-to-day applications.
- Comes with 2 USB 3.0 charging and data cables.
- Compatible with all devices with Micro USB 3.0 connector, such as the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S5.
- USB 3.0 supports high speed of up to 5Gbit/s
- Ideal for connecting USB 3.0 enabled PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, network hubs and more.
- Enables throuughput up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host device.
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding.
Cable Supports QC2.0 Technology
QC 2.0 (Qualcomm Quick Charge) technology, can allow devices to charge 75%. Depending on the charging adapter, the USB power output can be 5V 2A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A. The Propel USB 3.0 cable is compatible with the QC 2.0 devices and will allow you to get the maximum charge rate that your USB port allows.
MORE about USB Version Numbers:
There are different version numbers (1.0. 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0). This indicates their transfer speed. The higher the version number, the faster they can work. However, to get the full power the "host" device and the cable must have the same version. If not, the transfer speed will be based on the lowest USB version transfer speed.
For Ex: If your computer has a 2.0 USB port; your cable is 3.0 and your phone is 3.0 – you will achieve 2.0 speed. If all three (computer, cable, and phone) all have 3.0 then you will reach 3.0 speed.