6 Volt 3.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery – valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 6 Volt 3.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use – battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect – no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)||3.2AH||3.2AH|
|Dimension||Length||134±1mm (5.27 inches)|
|Dimension||Width||34±1mm (1.34 inches)|
|Dimension||Container Height||60±1mm (2.36 inches)|
|Dimension||Total Height (w/ Terminal)||66±1mm (2.60 inches)|
|Approx. Weight||0.67kg (1.48lbs)||0.67kg (1.48lbs)|
|Rated Capacity||3.20 AH/0.16A||20hr,1.8V/cell,25˚C/77˚F|
|Rated Capacity||2.98 AH/0.298A||10hr,1.8V/cell,25˚C/77˚F|
|Rated Capacity||2.70 AH/0.54A||5hr,1.75V/cell,25˚C/77˚F|
|Rated Capacity||2.46 AH/0.82A||3hr,1.75V/cell,25˚C/77˚F|
|Rated Capacity||2.01 AH/2.01A||1hr,1.60V/cell,25˚C/77F˚|
|Max. Discharge Current||48A (5s)||48A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 28mΩ||Approx. 28mΩ|
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||-15~50˚C (5~122˚F)|
|Operating Temp. Range||Charge||0~40˚C (32~104˚F)|
|Operating Temp. Range||Storage||-15~40˚C (5~104˚F)|
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range||25±3˚C (77±5˚F)||25±3˚C (77±5˚F)|
|Cycle Use||Initial Charging Current less than 1.35A. Voltage 7.2V~7.5V at 25˚ C (77˚F) Temp. Coefficient -15mV/˚C||Initial Charging Current less than 1.35A. Voltage 7.2V~7.5V at 25˚ C (77˚F) Temp. Coefficient -15mV/˚C|
|Standby Use||No limit on Initial Charging Current Voltage 6.75V~6.9V at 25˚C(77˚F) Temp. Coefficient -10mV/˚C||No limit on Initial Charging Current Voltage 6.75V~6.9V at 25˚C(77˚F) Temp. Coefficient -10mV/˚C|
|Capacity affected by Temperature||40˚C (104˚F)||103%|
|Capacity affected by Temperature||25˚C (77˚F)||100%|
|Capacity affected by Temperature||0˚C (32˚F)||86%|
|Self Discharge||Tenergy LP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25˚C(77˚F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.||Tenergy LP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25˚C(77˚F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.|