AT: Tenergy 12.8V 40Ah LiFePO4 Battery Pack with PCB
- Built with 12 pieces 3.2V 20Ah LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Rechargeable Battery.
- More capacity per gram, meaning longer duration between charges.
- Almost no ”self discharge”, so it is always ready to go even weeks after charging.
- Faster charge time.
- Ideal pack to replace lead acid 12V battery.
|Rated Capacity||Nominal 60Ah ±5%|
|Voltage at end of discharge||8.0V|
|Standard charge||Constant current 6.0A|
|Standard charge||Constant Voltage 14.6V|
|Standard charge||Cut-off current ≤0.02C5A|
|Standard discharge||Constant current 6.0A|
|Standard discharge||End voltage 8.0V|
|Fast charge||Constant current 10A|
|Fast charge||Constant voltage 14.6V|
|Fast charge||Cut-off ≤0.02C5A|
|Fast discharge||Constant current 10A|
|Fast discharge||End voltage 8.0V|
|Maximum continuous discharge current||10.0A|
|Operation temperature range||Charge: 0~45˚C|
|Operation temperature range||Discharge: -20~60˚C|
˃ 800 cycles
|Storage temperature||During 1 month: -20 ~ 50˚C|
|Storage temperature||During 6 months: -10 ~ 45˚C|
|Dimension||255 x 190 x 88 mm (LxWxH)|
- This pack is LiFePO4 chemistry. Only charge them on quality chargers which have a dedicated charge routine for LifePO4 cells.
- NEVER attempt to charge damaged packs.
- Read all cautions on product packaging before using these packs.