- 6 x Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 600mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Protected Batteries
- 1 x Tenergy RCR123A Lithium-Ion Smart Charger
- 1 x AC Charging Adapter
- 1 x Car Charging Adapter
- Retail box dimensions: 5.1 x 3.1 x 3.25 in
Save Money! One time use (non-rechargeable) CR123A Lithium Battery can already cost up to $4.00 each! This retail kit comes with FOUR rechargeable batteries, charger, & car charging adapter!
- LED Flashlights (such as Olight, ITP, etc)
- Dog Collars
- Most Flashlights (that can use RCR123A batteries)
- And More…
- Brand New
- Worldwide usage. Auto AC power adjust from 100-240V.
- Smart, build-in microprocessor automatically switch off when batteries are fully charged.
- Safe, build-in IC provides various protection, Thermal protection, Overcharge protection, Short-circuit protection, mechanical. and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and auto defective battery identification.
- Convenient, 12V car cigarette lighter plug for on the road charging.
- Compact ( 2.5 x 4 x 1 inch ), Light weight ( 5 oz only ), include charger and all accessories.
- Charge 1 to 2 RCR123A from 1.5 hours to 3 hours.
- Peak voltage of 4.2V without load after fully charged.
- Rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 3.0V average working voltage (4.5V at peak without load).
- Tenergy RCR123A can be recharged up more than 300 times. 1 RCR123A Li-ion > 300 CR123A Primary Cell.
- Replaces most of CR123A primary Lithium battery for digital cameras and flashlights.
- Do not charge the battery cells in other brand RCR123A battery charger. We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse.
- Open circuit voltage of RCR123A (3.0V) is much higher than primary Lithium battery (3.0V). It may burn certain bulb of flashlight.
- Please make sure your device can accept 4.5V voltage before use.
- Internal voltage regulators modified voltage to achieve average working voltage of 3.0V.
- Internal over-charge and over-discharge protection to prevent battery over use. The current will be shut off when the battery voltage drops below 2.0V.
Tenergy Li-Ion RCR123A 600mah batteries reach more than 3.0v at full charge. These cells should only be used in high quality CREE LED flashlights. Not compatible with Surefire and other brands of incandescent (halogen, krypton, xenon, etc) flashlights.
– Not compatible with Surefire and other brands of incandescent (halogen, krypton, xenon, etc) flashlights.
– Not compatible with eCigg or vaporizer appplications.
Can replace the disposable (one-time use) version of CR123A Lithium Primary Batteries.
CR123A Also Known As:
123, 123A, 123-SANYO, 5018LC, 6205, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123-2, CR123-A, CR123A, CR123A-2, CR123R, CR-123, CR17335, CR17345, DL123, DL123A, DL123A2, DL123AB, DL-123, DL-123AB, DLCR123, EL123, EL123A, EL123AP, EL123-AP, EL123AP2, EL123AP-2, K123, K123A, K123LA, K123LA-1, L123A, PL123, PR123-1, PR123-2, PRCR123-1, PRCR123-2, RL123A, RL123A-1, RL123A-2, SF123, SF123A, SF123A1, ULCR123R, VL123, VL123A
Compatible Camera Equipment:
Ansco, Canon, Edixa, Graflex, Jazz, Konica, Maxell, Praktica, Samsung, Varta
Argus, Carena, Eternacell, Haking, Jenoptik, Konica, Minolta, Minolta, Premier, Sigma, Vivitar
Bell & Howell, Chinon, Exakta, Hanimex, Kalimar, LED, Panasonic, Radio Shack, Samyang, Voigtlander
Boots, Concord, Fujifilm, Horseman, Kinon, Leica, Platon, Ricoh, Soligor, Yashica
Braun, Contax, Goko, Hyundai, Kodak, Lenmar, Polaroid, Rollei, Toshiba
This RCR123A battery is made with Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. Its full charge voltage is higher than average voltage of Primary Lithium CR123A battery which is 3.0V. Certain flashlights and other devices that are designed for Primary Lithium CR123A batteries might not be compatible with this battery. It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of the requirements and limitations of this battery before use. Any damage of the devices is not covered by Tenergy warranty.
– NOT compatible with Surefire type Flashlights.
– NOT compatible with vaporizers or e-Cig applications
– NOT compatible with Arlo Security Camera Systems (customers receive battery level error when in use)
If you do not agree with these conditions, please return this product immediately before use.
– This charger is only intended to be used to charge Tenergy Li-Ion RCR123A 3.0V 600mAh rechargeable batteries (Item #30264).
– Using this charger with other brand rechargeable batteries may cause safety issues and charger failure.
– This charger is not compatible with LiFePO4 RCR123A 750mAh batteries.