Tenergy Propel CR123A with UL-Listed and UN-DOT Approved
The Tenergy Propel CR123A 3V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one of the most popular CR123A lithium batteries on the market. They are popularly used to power consumer devices like flashlights, cameras, and many other devices. Tenergy Propel CR123A delivers longer run times due to its unique high capacity and reliability. Various application tests show Tenergy Propel CR123A batteries deliver comparable performance as other top brand Lithium batteries, but at only a fraction of the cost.
Tenergy engineered a safety component, PTC, internally inside the battery. This PTC will automatically cut-off current flow and shut down the device if the current flow is above the safety threshold of 5 Amps. This safety feature prevents excessive current drain through the battery and makes the battery safe to use inside your device(s).
Millions of Tenergy Lithium CR123A batteries have been used by over 100,000 customers in the last 10 years. The reliability in performance, safety, and affordability is the clear choice for your every day use.
Tips for Safety:
- Make sure you do not mix fresh and used Lithium CR123A Batteries into your device.
- If you need to change the cells inside your device, change all of them with fresh CR123A batteries.
- Do not leave the batteries or batteries inside device under direct sun for extend of time.
- Do not mix these Lithium non-chargeable batteries in use with rechargeable RCR123A Batteries
- Do not charge these Lithium CR123a batteries, they are not rechargeable.
Features and Benefits
- High power CR123A Lithium Batteries
- Can be used for many applications: Photo cameras, Flashlights, light meters, and many other photo equipments.
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras.
- Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time.
- This highly performance CR123A can replace the following models: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345.
- UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
- UL # MH48285
- Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
UPC code 844949013901
|Normal Capacity:||1400 mAh|
|Self-discharge Rate:||<1% per Year|
|Max. Constant Current:||1500mAh|
|Max Pulse Current:||3000mAh|
|Normal Weight:||16 g|
|Dimension:||Max: 17 x 34.5 mm (D x H)|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 C ~ 60 C|
|PTC High Current Discharge Protection:||5AMP|
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping method may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations. Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.
Download: Specification Data Sheet