The Tenergy Propel CR2 3.0V Lithium battery (non-rechargeable) is one of the most popular, widely used, and widely tested CR2 lithium batteries on the market! The high capacity battery is designed to deliver long run times in every device that it powers whether it is an LED flashlight, incandescent flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown that Tenergy Propel CR2 batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the ‘big name’ cells in those types of devices. CR2 batteries can power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
Every Tenergy Propel CR2 battery incorporates PTC protection to prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
Stunning power, performance, and affordable pricing makes Tenergy Propel CR2 one of the most well regarded CR2s made in the market. Consistently rated as a consumers top-pick for CR2. The Tenergy Propel CR2 has raised the bar on value and quality of CR2 Lithium Batteries.
Features and Benefits
- High power CR2 Lithium Batteries
- Can be used for many applications: cameras, flashlights, light meters, and many other photo equipment
- Ultra long shelf life of 5 years with minimal natural discharge
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high drain devices like digital cameras
- Fast flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time
- Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
- Voltage: 3.0V
- Nominal Capacity: 750mAh
- Self-discharge Rate: < 1% per Year
- Battery Weight(without packaging): 11 g
- Diameter: 15.1 mm
- Height: 26.7 mm
- Operating Temperature -40 ~ 60 oC
- PTC High Current Discharge Protection implemented
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping methods may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations. Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.