Note: If using for Flashlights that uses 2 Cylindrical 18650 Li-Ion Cells, see our Buttop Top versions for better compatibility:
- Tenergy 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 2600mah Rechargeable Battery (Button Top) w/ PCB
- Tenergy 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 2200mah Rechargeable Battery (Button Top) w/ PCB
Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With PCB protection!
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.7V 2600mAh high capacity
- High energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality,and life time
- Lighting or other device needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device that needs high energy density and low weight
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- The battery is/are not suitable for e-cig mod.
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not resopnsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape,or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries
- Capacity* Nominal 2600 mAh, Minimum 2450 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
Diameter 18+/-0.2 mm
Height 66+/- 0.2mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 46 g yes
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 180 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Charge: Current = 0.5C mA Voltage = 4.2 V End Current = 0.01 mA
- Discharge: Current = 0.5C mA End Voltage = 3.0V
- Max. Charging current: 1.5C ma
- Max. Discharging current 1.5C ma (for continuous discharge)
Internal PCB Specifications:
|Operation Voltage||Operation Voltage||1.5||10||V|
|Excess Charge Detection Voltage||Excess Charge Detection Voltage||Excess Charge Detection Voltage||4.2||4.25||4.3||V|
|Excess Charge Release Voltage||Excess Charge Release Voltage||Excess Charge Release Voltage||4||4.05||4.1||V|
|Excess Charge Delay Time||Excess Charge Delay Time||Excess Charge Delay Time||61||77||93||mS|
|Excess Discharge Detection Voltage||Excess Discharge Detection Voltage||Excess Discharge Detection Voltage||Excess Discharge Detection Voltage||2.437||2.5||2.563||V|
|Excess Discharge Delay Time||Excess Discharge Delay Time||Excess Discharge Delay Time||7||10||13||mS|
|Excess Current Detection Voltage||Excess Current Detection Voltage||Excess Current Detection Voltage||0.17||0.2||0.23||V|
|Excess Current Delay Time||Excess Current Delay Time||Excess Current Delay Time||9||13||17||mS|
|Short circuit Protection Voltage||Short circuit Protection Voltage||Short circuit Protection Voltage||VDD-1.2||VDD-0.9||VDD-0.6||V|
|Short circuit Protection Delay Time||Short circuit Protection Delay Time||Short circuit Protection Delay Time||5||50||uS|
|Consuming Current||Consuming Current||3||6||uA|
|Standby Current||Standby Current||0.3||0.6||uA|
|Circuit Impedance||Circuit Impedance||60||70||m-Ohm|