New Chemical LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Battery
- Rechargeable LiFePO4 RCR123A 3.0V 400mAh battery.
- Long battery life-cycle: can be charged up to 1,000 times.
- 100% comparable with disposable CR123A batteries.
- Please never over discharge battery below 2.0V/cell.
|Charging cut-off Voltage||3.65V|
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.0V|
|Maximum Discharging Current||5.0C5A|
|Cell Dimension||17mm Dia. x 35mm H|
|Weight||0.6 oz (18 grams)|
- Cameras (that use CR123A Batteries) — save more money by using rechargeable batteries instead of expensive disposables
- Premium Flashlights
This RCR123A battery is made with LiFeP04 rechargeable battery. Its full charge voltage is higher than average voltage of Primary Lithium (one-time use) CR123A battery which is 3.0V. Certain flashlights and other devices that are designed for Primary Lithium CR123A batteries might not be compatible with this battery. It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of the requirements and limitations of this battery before use. Any damage of the devices is not covered by Tenergy warranty.
If you do not agree with these conditions, please return this product immediately before use.
– NOT compatible with Surefire type Flashlights.
– NOT compatible with vaporizers or e-Cig applications
– NOT compatible with Arlo Security Camera Systems (customers receive battery level error when in use)
- These LiFePO4 RCR123A batteries are intended to be used with Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A smart charger. Attempting to charge any other types of batteries may cause personal injury and charger damage.
- DO NOT USE MULTIPLE BATTERIES AT A TIME. THIS CELL IS ONLY FOR SINGLE BATTERIES USE ONLY!
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE OR ELECTRONIC SMOKING DEVICES!
- DO NOT USE WITH HIGH POWER FLASHLIGHTS!
- DO NOT MIX BATTERIES OF DIFFERENT AGES TOGETHER!
- MAKE SURE BATTERIES ARE PROPERLY CHARGED BEFORE USE.
- REMOVE BATTERY FROM YOUR DEVICE AND CHARGER WHEN NOT IN USE.