Features and Benefits:
Worldwide voltage for 100-240V AC — Also supports Car Kit 12V Adapter (optional & not included
Micro-processor Control (- Delta V detection) which automatically controls the charging process.
Ten independent charging channels for individual charging and detection.
Constant charging current mode, trickle current when fully charged.
Reverse polarity protection. It automatically terminates charging and the LED flashes red when the polarity is reversely connected.
Five hours’ safety timer ensures safety.
UL approved AC adapter.
- Adapter input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output: 12VDC, 1500mA
- Charger input: 12V DC, 1500mA
- Output: 100mA±10% per channel
- Applicable battery type: 100mAh~500mAh 9V Ni-MH battery
Download product manual here.
All-Battery Product Video:
Battery Features and Benefits
- High quality 9V rectangular size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery Ultra high capacity of 250mAh
- Exact replacement for standard 9V rectangular size battery
- Provides very long use time per charge with this high 200 mAh capacity
- Advanced Ni-MH technology means much longer use life per charge than other rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as: R/C controller, detector, transmitter, and other portable high drain digital electronics
- Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big savings by replacing hundreds of expensive throw away 9V rectangular size batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect.
- Dimensions: (H x L x W): 48mm x 26mm x 16mm.
- Weight: 1.6oz per cell
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
Other NiMH Rechargeable Battery Combos Also Available:
- Looking for AA Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for AAA Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for C Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for D Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for Mix of Various Size Battery Combo Kits? Click Here
- Looking for Charger Combo Packages? Click Here