- 1 x TN160 12-Cells AA/AAA NiMH/NiCD LCD Smart Battery Charger
- 1 x Charger Adapter
- 24 x Standard AAA Batteries
Tenergy TN160 12-Bay AA/AAA NIMH/NICD LCD Smart Battery Charger
Tenergy TN160 12-Bay battery charger pushes the envelope & adds even more charging slots to allow better charging efficiency. Not just any other standard Volume charger – 12 battery charging capabilities in addition to a full range of essential features and more!
Whether you have a family with abundant toys & devices, or a business with a higher quantity charging requirement we highly recommend this heavy duty Tenergy TN160 charger. With a full array of safety features it is safe for both home & industrial use.
- 12 channels PWM switching fast charger with MUC control; its accurate voltage detection ensures no over-charging and under-charging.
- Built-in IC and advanced Delta-V charging control function.
- 12 independent charging channels for individual charging & detection: AA & AAA NIMH/ NICD can be mixed when charging.
- Suitable with 1.2v AA/AAA NIMH/NICD batteries.
- Constant current charging mode with –ΔV detection, ensures fast charging.
- Easy to use:
- simply connect the adaptor to charger & plug charger into household electric outlet
- insert battery into the battery compartment & Charger will start charging automatically
- Large LCDs provide easy-to-read charging status.
- Charger comes with refresh function.
- DC adaptor with AC input voltage 100-240V – designed for worldwide usage.
- 8 hour safety timer
- reverse polarity protection
*Note: Don’t charge Alkaline Batteries. Only compatible with AA & AAA NiMH/NiCD Batteries.
- Tenergy TN160 12-Bay AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
- Packaging: Blister card
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output: 12V DC 1500mA
- Rated Charging Current (Normal Charging): AA: 500mA; AAA: 250mA.
- Weight: 17.9 oz
- Dimensions: 240x120x23mm
- Color: White & Black
Estimated Charging Time Table:
|Battery Capacity||Charging Time (1-12 Pcs)|
|AA 1600mah||4.2 hrs|
|AA 1800mah||4.6 hrs|
|AA 2000mah||5.2 hrs|
|AA 2300mah||6.0 hrs|
|AA 2500mah||6.4 hrs|
*The charging time is just for reference, and actual times may slightly vary.
This charger is capable of charging higher mAh rated batteries, but will take longer than the longest stated time in this table.
Download product manual here.
Tenergy Standard AAA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- High quality AAA size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery, top of the line.
- Ultra high capacity batteries: AAA 1000 mAh.
- Economic package of AAA provides huge savings.
- Exact replacement for standard AAA size battery in all the devices.
- Provides ultra long use time per charge.
- Advanced Ni-MH technology means twice as long use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables.
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics.
- Can be recharged up to 1000 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away AAA batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect – can be charged anytime.
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers.
- Batteries tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) Standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time.
Tenergy TN160 Product Video
- Read instructions carefully before charging!
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK; CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- For international usage, please use an attachment plug adaptor (not included) with required configuration for power outlet.
- Charger is intended for use with Ni-Cd (nickel Cadmium) and Ni-MH (nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries only; attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury and damage to charger.
- Do not expose charger to any form of moisture.
- Usage of extension cord is not recommended by the manufacturer, may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not operate the charger if subjected to shock or damage; take to qualified technician for repair.
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
- Charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Before disposing of charger, remove all batteries from unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or instructed by a person responsible for their safety.