Tenergy TN267 LiPO/LiFe Battery Pack Balance Charger
One of Our Most Popular LiPO/LiFe Balance Charger for Airsoft/RC Batteries!
The Tenergy TN267 Balance Charger supports popular 7.4V & 11.1v Airsoft & RC Packs ,and much more. Offering proper balance charging to fully maximize the life of your expensive batteries, and a fast charge rate to get you out playing sooner! LiFe Airsoft Battery packs also supportted.
Quick & Easy-to-Use at an Incredible Price. Don’t damage your expensive battery packs — Balance Your LiPO/LiFE Battery Packs!
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in balancer. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging, ensuring full charge
- Automatically charging process – makes it easy to use
- Light weight and attractive aluminum alloy case
- Safer and faster charging for better battery performance and life
- Fits 1S to 4S Li-PO/Li-Fe battery packs with XH type balance connector
- Multiple protection features provide maximum safety
- Charge Rate: 1A (1,000mah per hour)
- Powered by an external AC adapter (100-240V AC) for worldwide use
- Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packs
- Connect the DC power or AC adapter (15V, 1.5A) to the charger. The power LED will be on.
- Select the type of battery you want to charge.
- Connect battery pack to charger, make sure the polarity is connected in the right way, then
charging will start automatically.
- Charging LED should be Red during charging.
- When the charging LED turns Green, the battery pack is fully charged and balanced.
LED Charging Indicator:
- RED: Charging
- GREEN: Fully charged and balanced
- Applicable battery types: LiPo, Li-ion and LiFeO4 battery
- Battery count: 1~4cells
- Input: DC 10-16V, 1.5A
- Charging current: 1A
- Dimension: 88×57.3 x 16.8 mmWeight: approx. 100g
Download manual here.
Warning – Do Not charge the following types of battery:
- Lead acid battery or VRLA
- NiMH or NiCD battery pack
- Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
- Faulty or damaged battery
- Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs
11.1V 2200mAh 25C Li-Poly Battery Pack with Deans Connector
- Maximum Discharge Rate: 25C
- Discharge (Output) Leads: 14 AWG silicon wire, 105 mm long, with Deans connector
- Charging (Balancing) Lead: TP Style 4-pin connector. 22AWG PVC wire, 35 mm Long
- Perfect for 400 class helicopter
- Dimension: 105mm x 35mm x 23mm
- Weight: 6 oz / 169g
- Recommend to use Cell Shield (for 2-6 Series connected packs) or LiPo Shield (for 1-12 series connected packs) to prevent the packs from over discharge. A group of paralleled cells can be treated as one single cell.
Note: Please read instructions before using!