|Nominal Capacity||4040mAh @ 0.2CmA Discharge|
|Standard Charge Current||
|Standard Discharge Current||1960mA|
|Weight||Approx: 71g +/- 2g|
Discharge: 20˚C ~ 60˚C
|Operating Temperature||Charge: 0˚C ~ 60˚C|
|Dimension (LxWxT)||124.8 (w/o tab film) x 66 x 4mm|
|Storage Temperature||3month : -20˚C ~ 45˚C|
|Storage Temperature||6month : -20˚C ~ 35˚C|
|Storage humidity||65±20% RH|
For full specs see Datasheet here.
- Be careful when working with Li-Polymer cells – they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge about Li-Polymer rechargeable batteries before charging, discharging and assemble.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these batteries.
- DO NOT leave battery un-attended during charging – please keep out of children’s reach.
- DO NOT put batteries on wood surface, carpet, or near flammable materials while charging.