Features and Benefits
- Ultra High Energy Density AA sized Primary Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery
- Perfect battery choice for powering wireless alarm, security systems, industrial meters, memory backup for computers, night vision equipment and other devices need long-lasting batteries.
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery technology provides the highest energy density, three times higher than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries.
- Widest operating temperature range of -76F to + 185 F, ideal for rough security, industrial and field applications
- Ultra low self discharge at less than 1% per year at +68F, enabling an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- Can replace AA size batteries such as: Tadiran TL-5903, Tadiran TL-2100, Tadiran TL-4903, Tadiran TL-5104, Saft LS-14500, Saft LS-14500C, Sonnenschein SL-360/S, Sonnenschein SL-760/S, Maxell ER6S-TC, Minamoto ER14505, Xeno XL-060F.
- UL Recognized — BBCV2.MH48285.
- Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
- Pre-soldered wires for easily making battery packs or other connections
Key Technical Data (More details: Data sheet of ER14505)
|Chemistry||Lithium-thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology|
2.4 Ah ( 2,400 mAh)
|Open circuit voltage||(at +20C +68F) 3.66V|
|Nominal voltage||(at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V|
|Max. Continuous current||100mA Max|
|Pulse current||Up to 200mA|
|Storage (recommended)||+30C +86 F max|
|Operating temperature range||-55C / +85C|
|Diameter (max)||14.5mm(0.55 in)|
|Height (max)||50.5mm(2 in)|
|Typical weight||19g (0.622 oz)|
Primary applications for:
- Radio communication equipments and other military electronics
- Building alarms, monitoring and security systems
- Industrial and residential metering systems
- Emergency location transmitters and Beacons
- Global POsitioning Systems (GPS)
- Computer or server memory back up
- LED lighting devices
- Compatibale with and replaces SAFT LSH20 battery with over 40% more energy
- This battery is a non-rechargeable battery. DO NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY!
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged.
- Please discharge the battery for a few minutes with 100mA.
- Don’t use different models of battery in series.
- This is not a high drain battery, please don’t use it for the applications with discharging current > 200 mA!
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
Download product data sheet here.
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping method may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations. Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.