Features and Benefits:
Above is an example of the Respiration Setting, one of the three effects featured for the LED lights.
Ergonomic shape enhances comfort and creates a better gaming experience when playing for long periods or on the computer.
Customizeable DPI and Color Modes:
Below are examples that show 4 modes of the mouse where you can customize the DPI and colors.
- Professional gaming engine drives, fully anti-skid rubberized finish features, ergonomic design increases comfort for enhanced gaming performance.
- High precision sensor ensures responsiveness and stability.
- 125-1000Hz adjustable polling rate guarantees smoother and more accurate movements: Store up to 3 ready-to-play profiles letting you switch games/functions on the fly.
- Customizable thumb forward/backward/fire key buttons and DPI (500/1250/200/2500)adjustable buttons with breathing Led light;
Separate ‘DPI +’ and ‘DPI -‘ buttons for easier switch.
- Gold-plated copper USB with braided wiring offers stretch resistance and durability.
- Enhanced Wear Resistance Teflon Mat gives you a durable, smooth experience.
- Compatible for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 or later and Mac OS X (Plug-and-play installation).
- 1x Propel XM30 Optical Gaming Wired Mouse.
- 1x User Manuel, 1x Driver CD.
- Up to 4 customizable DPI modes. You can chose to remove or add custom modes (up to 4) to have different 0n-the-fly DPI settings you desire.
- Set each mode to it’s custom DPI (250-2500)
- Standard default colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple
- Customize the any color you want with unlimited color selections to chose from
- Customize specific colors for the DPI modes you have created.
- Neon mode- fades through all colors of the spectrum where you can also customize the time of how fast the fading parameters are.
- Respiration mode- A pulsing breathing effect
- Standard- Lights fully on and also chose the amount of brightness
Detailed Light Options: Chose from 3 different light effects for your colors:
- Macro keys setting allow you to record and execute keyboard combinations on programmable buttons
- Avago’s A5050 Optical Sensor (Avago, Avago Technologies, the A logo, and Laser Stream are trademarks of Avago Technologies.)
- DPI Resolution: 500/1250/2000/2500(Standard); 250/500/750/1000/1250/1500/2000/2500(Custom)
- 8 Programmable buttons (Left/right/Middle click, Fire Key, Backward/Forward, DPI Up/down)
- Maximum speed: up to 30 inches/second
- Refresh/Report Rate: 125-250-500-1000hz
- Image processing FPS: 4500 frames/second
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second
- Gold-Plated USB Connector
- Braided Fiber Cable: 5.2 ft
- Product Weight: 0.35 lbs
- Product Packaging 0.63 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.90×2.89×1.64 inches
- Certificate: FCC, CE
- Package: Retail Box
**Click here for Product Manual.**
**Click here for Mouse Software.**.
Please Note: Depending on your computer security, you have to accept the download to continue and then run/install the mouse software (GamingMouse_XM30.exe)