Specifications of 4 Series LiFePO4 Batteries Charge & Discharge Guard Shield
The product could be widely used in the fields of electric devices, electric vehicles, standby power supply and power supply of military equipment, etc.
- Provide protection function and balance function to 15 cells High Power LiFePO4 Battery in series.
- Over voltage, under voltage, over current, short circuit.
- Bleeding for cell balance.
- Low power consumption.
The product has 6 main functions: over charge, over discharge, over current, short circuits, balancing and low-current lock.
- Function of over charge protection: once voltage of any battery in the group gets higher than the over charge protection point, charge cuts off to ensure all batteries work within the over charge protection point.
- Function of over discharge: once voltage of any battery in the group gets lower than the over charge protection point, discharge cuts off to ensure all batteries work beyond the over charge protection point.
- Function of over current: during the discharge process of battery group, once discharge current gets over the set over current protection point, output cuts off to ensure battery group works within the safe limit of current.
- Function of short circuit protection: once battery group’s output port appears the condition of short circuit, it cuts off to ensure battery group not to be damaged because of short circuit.
- Function of voltage balancing: in the late charging period of battery group, voltage difference that appears during the using process of each battery could get balancing revised to ensure battery group’s capacitance.
- Function of low-current lock: series connection of low-current lock gets reserved and low current controls on-and-off of the main high current to make it safer and more convenient.
|Overcharge Detection Voltage||3.90V (3.87V-3.93V)||3.90V (3.87V-3.93V)|
|Overcharge Release Voltage||3.80V (3.77V-3.83V)||3.80V (3.77V-3.83V)|
|Balance Activation Voltage||cells voltage greater than 3.6V||cells voltage greater than 3.6V|
|Balance Release Voltage||cells voltage less than 3.6V||cells voltage less than 3.6V|
|Overdischarge Detection Voltage||2.00V (1.95V-2.05V)||2.00V (1.95V-2.05V)|
|Overdischarge Release Voltage||2.30V (2.25V – 2.35V)||2.30V (2.25V – 2.35V)|
|Overcurrent Detection Current||25A (20A-30A)||25A (20A-30A)|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||14A||14A|
|Current Consumption in Normal Operation (B-)||less than 10uA||less than 10uA|
|Current Consumption in Overdischarge and Load not Removed (B-)||less than 200uA||less than 200uA|
|Current Consumption in overdischarge and load removed (B-)||less than 10uA||less than 10uA|
|Operating||Humidity||0~90% Rh (No waterdrop)|
|Storage||Humidity||0~90% Rh (No waterdrop)|
Download product data sheet here.
Usage and Attention:
- After purchasing the protection mold, users should connect lines in compliance with the instruction. Voltage usually exists in the battery, so operators should peel one line and then connect another starting from B-. Lines should be connected from the low position to the high position with no mistake of order, or the irreparable damage could be caused.
- When lines get connected, bits of copper and tin should not cling to the guard shield.
- Protection board should be connected to battery group with compliance to specifications and any leading line should not be put on the back of the board but on the lateral side.
- When equipping the guard shield, hard epoxy sheer should be fixed on the back of the board as the barrier to prevent the squeezing against short circuit.
- When welding output lines, power supply line with the proper diameter should be chosen to prevent great temperature rising and great dropping of line voltage while high current discharges.
- The guard shield is usually fixed in the battery box, insulation, heat relief and tightness should be greatly concerned, or the internal short circuit could lead to some danger.
- The full-charged battery group should be put properly out of children touch.
- If any unusual condition appears during the using process, please stop using the product immediately.