12 Volt 1.4Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery – valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 12 Volt 1.4Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use – battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect – no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)||1.4AH||1.4AH|
|Approx. Weight||0.59±0.1 kg||0.59±0.1 kg|
|Rated Capacity||1.4 AH/ 60 mA||20hr,10.5V, 25˚C/77˚F|
|Rated Capacity||1.14 AH/ 114 mA||10hr,10.5V, 25˚C/77˚F|
|Rated Capacity||0.96 AH/ 192 mA||5hr,10.5V, 25˚C/77˚F|
|Rated Capacity||0.72 AH/ 720mA||1hr,9.6V, 25˚C/77F˚|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 50~90mΩ||Approx. 50~90mΩ|
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||-20~50˚C|
|Operating Temp. Range||Charge||0~40˚C|
|Operating Temp. Range||Storage||-20~45˚C|
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range||25±5˚C||25±5˚C|
|Cycle Use||discharge at 0.25C20 (0.30A) for 2 hours||discharge at 0.25C20 (0.30A) for 2 hours|
|Cycle Use||charge at constant current 0.1C20 (0.12A) for 6 hours.||charge at constant current 0.1C20 (0.12A) for 6 hours.|
|Charge||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 9mV/pcs||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 9mV/pcs|
|Storage Limit||Below 20˚C||9 months|
|Storage Limit||20˚C ~ 30˚C||6 months|
|Storage Limit||30˚C ~ 40˚C||3 months|
|Self Discharge||Tenergy LP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25˚C(77˚F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.||Tenergy LP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25˚C(77˚F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.|