12 Volt 3.4Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery – valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 12 Volt 3.4Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use – battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect – no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
- UL Approved
|Approx. Weight||1.32±0.1 kg||1.32±0.1 kg|
|Rated Capacity||3.4 AH/ 170 mA||20hr,10.5V, 20~25˚C|
|Rated Capacity||3.0 AH/ 300 mA||10hr,10.5V, 20~25˚C|
|Rated Capacity||2.7 AH/ 540 mA||5hr,10.5V, 20~25˚C|
|Rated Capacity||2.1 AH/ 2100 mA||1hr,9.6V, 20~25˚C|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 15~25mΩ||Approx. 15~25mΩ|
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||-20~50˚C|
|Operating Temp. Range||Charge||0~40˚C|
|Operating Temp. Range||Storage||-20~45˚C|
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range||25±5˚C||25±5˚C|
|Cycle Use||discharge at 0.25C20 (0.85A) for 2 hours||discharge at 0.25C20 (0.85A) for 2 hours|
|Cycle Use||charge at constant current 0.1C20 (0.34A) for 6 hours.||charge at constant current 0.1C20 (0.34A) for 6 hours.|
|Charge||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 18mV/pcs||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 18mV/pcs|
|Storage Limit||Below 20˚C||9 months|
|Storage Limit||20˚C ~ 30˚C||6 months|
|Storage Limit||30˚C ~ 40˚C||3 months|
|Self Discharge (25±2˚C)||1）3 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 80%。||1）3 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 80%。|
|Self Discharge (25±2˚C)||2）6 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 60%。||2）6 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 60%。|