- Intelligent charger designed for 4 cell LiFePO4 battery packs.
- CPU control and pulse width modulation (PWM) technology, charging current and output voltage is controlled accurately to ensure fully-charged and avoid over-charging.
- Built-in cooling fan to ensure charger long service life.
- Safety protection:
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Output Reverse Protection
- Charging time:
- Charging Time= (1.41 * Ah rate of the pack) / 10A charge current
- Built-in IC to cut-off power automatically when battery is fully charged.
- LED indicators:
- LED 1 = Red = Power On
- LED 2 = Red = Charging
- LED 3 = Green = Fully Charged
- Check the output plug of this charger and make sure it is not loose.
- Before charging, please connect the charger’s alligator clips to battery first: the "red" clip connects to the POSITIVE pole and the "black" connects to the NEGATIVE pole. After, connect the input power plug to the indoor power supply.
- The charger applies the intelligent charging method of constant current and constant voltage. The charger will automatically shut off when battery is fully charged. Unplug the input power supply then disconnect the output clips.
- When charger is not in use or finished charging, be sure to unplug input power supply.
- Indictor LED instruction:
- "Charging" indicator shows "red" under normal charging state. It turns into "Green" when the battery is fully charged, the battery can be put into use at this time.
- The charging voltage of this charger is 12V, and shut-off current is 1A. It can only be operated when connect with not fully charged battery.
- Battery Charger
- Power Cable
- Manual(only for 01034)
Download The Product Datasheet Here
Download The Product Manual Here
The charger has been calibrated to take account of the voltage drop in the DC output cables during operation, to prevent the possibility of over or under charging of the battery it is recommended the DC output cables are connected directly to the battery without modification.
- Only for use with LiFePO4 4 cell battery pack (If used with battery pack of less cells will cause damage to battery and possible personal injury may occur).
- Unplug charger after use.
- To prevent electrical shock, DO NOT remove casing
- Be careful of high-voltage inside charger. If failure happens, please contact us. Users and non-professional technicians are prohibited to open the charger!
- Keep charger out of children’s reach.
- The charger and battery belongs in indoor environment with good ventilation and good cooling system, Do not expose to humid, high temperature, flammable, explosive gas environments.
- Do not bring charger along during transportation to prevent shock damage!
- Read the instructions carefully before using.
- Damage caused by improper use is not covered by warranty.