Features & Benefits:
Battery Capacity Indicator:
- LEDS indicates the Power Bank charging status & battery power level.
- Press the button to check power level
- LEDS light from bottom to top:
- 1 LED light on when power <30%
- 2 LED lights on when power between 30-70%
- 3 LED lights on when power between 70-100%
Keeps your Power Bank operating to its fullest potential by doing the followings:
- Re-charge your Power Bank once every three months when it is not in use.
- Keep your Power Bank dry and away from moist and corrosive materials.
- Do not wash the power Bank with harsh chemicals, soaps or detergents.
- Power Bank
- Mini USB Cable
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 109 x 70 x 20 mm
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Cell type: li-polymer battery
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Input: DC 5V, 1A max
- Port 1 Output: DC 5.0V 1A
- Port 2 Output: DC 5.0V 500mA
- Compatibility: port 1 – Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPod can be charged via USB port; port 2 – Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPod.
– Tenergy product is a generic product, not an original OEM product.
– Apple®, iPad®, and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
– Tenergy is not associated with Apple, Inc.
– Tenergy product is not subject to any warranty by Apple, Inc.
- Failure to read and follow manual / instructions before use could result in electrical shock or other hazards causing serious injury and property damage.
- Do not expose the product to rain or water.
- Do not modify, disassemble, drop, or crush product.
- Keep away from open flame or sunlight to prevent heat build-up.
- Keep away from high voltage devices.
- This product is not a toy; please keep out of children’s reach.
- Please insure that all persons who use this product read and follow warnings and instructions.