6 Volt 1.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery – valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 6 Volt 1.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use – battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect – no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- All Purpose
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)||1.2AH||1.2AH|
|Rated Capacity||1.20 AH/0.060A||20hr,5.25V,20~25˚C|
|Rated Capacity||1.10 AH/0.110A||10hr,5.25V,20~25˚C|
|Rated Capacity||1.02 AH/0.204A||5hr,5.25V,20~25˚C|
|Rated Capacity||0.72 AH/0.720A||1hr,4.8V,20~25˚C|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 20~45mΩ||Approx. 20~45mΩ|
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||-20~50˚C|
|Operating Temp. Range||Charge||0~40˚C|
|Operating Temp. Range||Storage||-20~45˚C|
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range||20~25˚C||20~25˚C|
|Charge (25℃±5℃)||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 9mV/pcs||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 9mV/pcs|
|Temperature||Below 20℃||9 months|
|Self Discharge (25℃±2℃)||1）3 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 80%.||1）3 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 80%.|
|Self Discharge (25℃±2℃)||2）6 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 60%.||2）6 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 60%.|