Features and Benefits
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V and 12V
- Patent pending watchdog technology provides maximum safety
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 6V – 12V (5-10 Cells Pack)
- Charging Current 1A for battery packs with capacity from 1000mAh -1800mAh
- Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is apprx. 1.5 hours
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection
- Temperature sensor to protect battery pack from over heating
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack’s cycle life
- Red LED will be on during charging
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- * Meet UL 60950-1 Safety Standards
Fast charger with current switch to select either 1A or 2A
- 1 standard Tamiya connector with Temperature Sensor.
- 1 adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
- 1 adapter from standard Tamiya to a pair of alligator clip.
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 6V-12V NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs 5-10 Cells Packs
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 6-12V, 1A or 2A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 1A or 2A constant current (selectable)
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun
- Don’t charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1000mAh or larger than 5000mAh
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don’t leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don’t cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don’t touch the plug.
- Don’t leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don’t try to disassemble the charger; High voltage inside!
Download product manualhere.