Features & Benefits:
- Input: 110~127V AC 50/60Hz 11W
- C/D – 4 x (1.4V DC 440mA)
- AA – 4 x (1.4V DC 360mA)
- AAA – 4 x (1.4V DC 140mA)
- 9V – 2 x (9V DC 30mA)
|Swich on A position (5 hours)||Switch on B position (8 hours)|
|C/D: 1600mAh||C/D: 3000mAh|
|AA: 1300mAh||AA: 2500mAh|
|AAA: 500mAh||AAA: 1000mAh|
|9V: 120mAh||9V: 200mAh|
- Insert 1-4 pieces of AA, AAA, C, D or 1-2 pieces of 9V Ni-MH batteries into the battery compartment.
- Slide the switch to select the correct type of battery capacity.(i.e. switch on A position with 5 hours charging and B position with 8 hours charging)
- Make correct contact for polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
- Plug the charger into a correct house-hold electric outlet. The LED for AA/ AAA/ C/ D(CH 1, CH 2, CH3 or CH4) will glow in Red color to indicate the proper charging. After the proper charge time is reached (5 hours for low capacity cell and 8 hours for high capacity cell), the charger will switch off automatically and the Red LED will turn off.The charged batteries are ready for use.
- Unplug the charger and remove the batteries from the charger when not in use.
- When 9V cells are placed in the charger, the Green LED will switch on. After 5 hours or 8 hours charging, remove the 9V cells from the charger and now the charged batteries are ready for use.
- Unplug and re-plug the charger each time when you recharge the empty batteries.
Note: The battery indicator light will be on only when the battery is inserted.
Download product manual here.
IMPORTANT SAETY INSTRUCTIONS ( CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE )