Tenergy TB6AC Dual Power Balancing Charger (with built-in AC Adaptor) is one of today’s most advanced type of smart charger. The TB6AC can accept three types of Lithium batteries – LiIo, LiPo and LiFe. It offers additional Lithium programming. Fast charge reduces the charging time of the Lithium battery and the Storage mode controls the final voltage of the battery to be suit for long time storage. Also feature LCD display and High-quality aluminum case is durable and very efficient to cool out the internal heat.
Supports the following connector types::
*Note: Buy an "Octopus" Charging Harness with a Traxxas Connector — Click Here
- Operating voltage: DC 11~18 volts; AC 100-240V(50/60Hz)
- Charge power: max. 50 Watts
- Discharge power: max. 5 Watts
- NiCd/MH: 1~15 cells
- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe: 1~6 series
- Pb: 2~20V
- Charge current: 0.1 to 5.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1 to 1.0A
- No. of cycle: 1 to 5 times
- Battery data memory: up to 5 data
- Weight: 585g
- Dimension: 140*148*45mm
Download TB6AC Manual here
Temperature sensor port
Built in AC adapter
High-power and high-performance circuit
The smart charger employs a circuit that has maximum output power of 50W. As a result, the smart charger can charge or discharge up to 15 cells of NiCd/NiMH and 6 series of Lithium batteries with maximum current of 5.0A.
Individual voltage balancer for Lithium batteries inside
Built into the smart charger is an individual-cell-voltage balancer. No external balancer is needed when charging
Lithium batteries (LiIo/LiPo/LiFe) for balance charging.
Balance individual cells on discharge
The smart charger also can monitor and balance individual cells of the Lithium battery pack during the discharge process, as well as the charge process. If the voltage of any one cell varies abnormally, the process will be stopped with the error message.
Accept various types of Lithium battery
The smart charger can accept three types of Lithium batteries – LiIo, LiPo and LiFe. They have different characteristics by their chemistry, such as minimum, maximum, and charge termination voltages.
Lithium battery Fast and Storage mode
The smart charger offers additional Lithium programming. Fast charge reduces the charging time of the Lithium battery and the Storage mode controls the final voltage of the battery to be suit for long time storage.
5 data of different batteries programs can be stored and retrieved. These data files can be recetrived at any time you need them without reprogramming.
The smart charger can perform 1 to 5 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge for battery break in/refreshing and balancing.
Back-light LCD screen
Include LCD display
Robust outer aluminum case
High-quality aluminum case is durable and very efficient to cool out the internal heat
Advanced temperature sensor cable port (sensor cable not included)
An optional temperature probe contacting the surface of the battery to monitor the battery temperature during charging can be used.
UPC #: 844949001953
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don’t leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don’t cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don’t touch the plug.
- Don’t leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don’t try to disassemble the charger; High voltage inside!