- Worldwide voltage for 100-240V AC input.
- Four independent charging channels for individual charging and detection.
- Constant current and voltage charging mode.
- Reverse polarity protection – automatically terminates charging (LED flashes red when the polarity is connected in reverse).
1. Insert 1-4 pieces of Tenergy RCR123A rechargeable Li-ion batteries into the battery compartment.
2. Make correct contact for polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
3. Plug the DC connector of the AC adapter into the charger, then plug adapter into correct household electric outlet. The LED will light up in red to indicate proper charging.
4. When the LED indicator changes from red to green, the battery in that channel is fully charged.
|Red Flash||Short-Circuit or Polarity Reverse|
- Input: 12V; 550mA
- Output: 4.5V; 250mA x 4
- Applicable battery type: RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
Charging Time Table:
|Battery||Type/Capacity||Charging Time 1-4pcs|
|Li-Ion||RCR123A 3.0V 500mAh||2.6 hrs|
|Li-Ion||RCR123A 3.0V 530mAh||2.8 hrs|
|Li-Ion||RCR123A 3.0V 550mAh||2.9 hrs|
The charging time is just for reference, and the other battery capacity can be calculated in the same way.
Best use with Tenergy Li-ion RCR123A rechargeable Battery!
– This charger is only intended to be used to charge Tenergy Li-Ion RCR123A 3.0V 600mAh rechargeable batteries (Item #30264).
– Using this charger with other brand rechargeable batteries may cause safety issues and charger failure.
– This charger is not compatible with LiFePO4 RCR123A 750mAh batteries, or chemistry other than Li-Ion.
– Charger is only intended for indoor usage and should be kept away from high temperature areas, humidity surroundings, or areas with exposure to liquids.
– Do not disassemble charger & should be kept out of children’s reach.
– Charger may not be able to fully charge batteries that have not been in use for long periods of time. Several recycles of charging and discharging will improve battery’s performance.