Features and Benefits For Charger:
- 16 channels PWM switching fast charger with MUC control; its accurate voltage detection ensures no over-charging and under-charging.
- Built-in IC and advanced Delta-V charging control function.
- 16 independent charging channels for individual charging and detection: AA & AAA, NIMH/ NICD can be mixed when charging. The battery can be placed at any channel of the charger.
- Suitable only for1.2v AA/AAA NIMH/NICD batteries.
- Constant current charging mode with –ΔV detection, ensures fast charging.
- Easy to use: simply connect the adaptor to charger, plug charger into household electric outlet and insert battery into the battery compartment. Charger will start charging automatically.
- Two large LCD screens indicate charging status.
- Charger comes with refresh function.
- DC adapter with wide AC input voltage 100-240V, designed for worldwide usage.
- reverse polarity protection
*Note: Don’t charge Alkaline Batteries. Only compatible with AA & AAA NiMH/NiCD Batteries.
Features and Benefits For Battery:
After only 5 recharge cycles, the battery already pays for itself compared to using Alkalines (disposable batteries). Considering the power hungry devices these are commonly used in, you can realize the potential savings very quickly!
- 1 x Tenergy TN438 16-Bay AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
- 16 x Tenergy Centura NiMH AA Batteries
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x Car Adapter
- 1 x Manual (Download Here)
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output: 12V DC 2A
- Rated Charging Current (Normal Charging): AA: 500mA; AAA: 250mA.
- discharging current: 200~300mA
- Applicable battery type: AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Product Weight: 14.5oz (charger only)
- Product Size: 12 x 4.1 x 1.2 in
- Weight per cell 1oz
- Dimensions: 14.28 x 50.5 mm
Estimated Charging Time Table:
|Battery Capacity||Charging Time (1-16 Pcs)|
|AA 1000mah||2.6 hrs|
|AA 1600mah||4.2 hrs|
|AA 2000mah||5.2 hrs|
|AA 2500mah||6.5 hrs|
*The charging time is just for reference, and actual times may slightly vary.
This charger is capable of charging higher mAh rated batteries, but will take longer than the longest stated time in this table.
- Before charging, read instructions carefully.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK; CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN THEIR ENTIRITY.
- To use internationally use an attachment plug adaptor (not included) of the required configuration for power outlet.
- Charger is intended for use with Ni-Cd (nickel Cadmium) and Ni-MH (nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries only; attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury an damage to charger.
- Do not expose charger to any form of moisture.
- Usage of extension cord is not recommended by the manufacturer, may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not operate the charger if subjected to shock or damage; take to qualified technician for repair.
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
- Charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Before disposing of charger, remove all batteries from unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or instructed by a person responsible for their safety.