Tenergy Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Weight (empty): 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.1 x 6.0 in / 318mm x 257mm x 152mm (L x W x H)
- Interior Dimension: 9.4 x 7.4 x 5.5 in / 239mm x 188mm x 140mm (W x H x D)
- Lid Depth: 1.4 in / 36mm
- Base Depth: 4.1 in / 104mm
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°F(-29°C ) ~140°F(60°C )
- Max. Buoyancy: 17 lbs / 7.7 kg
- Color: Yellow