TLP3000 Charger Features:
- Intelligent charger designed for all types of 14.8V (4 cells) Li-Ion Battery packs including Polymer Li-Ion and Cylindral Li-Ion.
- Worldwide input AC power from 110V — 240V.
- 1500 mA (1.5A ) constant charging current for faster charging, save your much more time.
- Charging time for 4000mAh battery pack is about 2.6 Hrs. ( Please use it to charge Li-Ion battery with capacity > 1500mAh).
- Built in IC to cut off power automatically when battery is fully charge.
- Two pins male connector is for connecting to Li-Ion battery pack.
- One 5′ cable with male connector is included , which allow you connect it to a battery pack and fits with the smart charger.
- Dimension: 4.375" L x 2.375" W x 1.25" H.
- Weight: 7.5oz.
- Compact size and lightweight. It is perfect to charger our 14.8V Li-Ion battery pack module and 14.8V Li-Ion battery pack for bike-lighting.
- Red LED will show Battery in charging
- Green LED shows full (green LED also is ON when no battery is connected)
Charger Comparison Table:
|Compatible Battery Packs:||1-4S||1-4S||4S [only 14.8V]|
|Capacity That Can Be Charged:||500mAh+||1000mAh+||1500mAh+|
|[This ensure charging current is under 1C]|
Download the product datasheet Here
* Please DO NOT use this charger with any pack that doesn’t have a built-in protection circuit board/module (PCB/PCM).
- Only charge Li-Ion battery pack with capacity more than 1500 mAh; don’t use the charger for lower capacity Li-Ion battery pack.
- Only charge Li-Ion battery pack with voltage 14.8V (4 cell pack).
- Don’t use the charger for Lower voltage battery pack, which may cause battery explosion.
- We are not responsible for damages caused.
- Do not make any changes to charger, charger accessories, or connectors as this might cause electrical shortage, fire, or over-heating during charging. We are not liable for changes made to charger, accessories, or connectors.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells; fore it is very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Make sure user has enough knowledge about Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container when charging.
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging.
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries when charging.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by other Li-ion batteries not supplied from us.